Sunday, September 27, 2015

Inspirational Video's

Every so often it's good to watch a few inspirational videos. Here are some wonderful video I feel fit the theme of my more popular post!

1. The Dugger's article is by far my most viewed article. Though rather disturbing topic, it has that train wreck effect, you don't want to see it, but can't look away. I try to look on the bright side, at least the former TLC reality sitcom would inspire such satire.

Kid Farm


2. Although my Fat Shaming article didn't make the top ten, it had a recent increase of viewing, upon seeing this remarkable video, I felt inspired to share!
Why Fat Girls Shouldn't Wear Bikinis


3. Although this video doesn't represent any one particular article, Charlie Chaplin's speech at end of "the Great Dictator" was breath taking my beautiful. Hear in his words transformed into visual gratification, called
The Greatest Speech Ever Made

4. My Fraggle article is still my  favorite. Yes it may seem silly, but I do believe in the philosophy in much of the work of the Jim Henson Corporation.
Let Me Be Your Song

5. My last article, Aging Pagan; Our Personal Autumn Equinox became very popular, thanks to the sharing of a kind, wise and respected elder on her page. This video series, is a reaction channel, exploring the differences between generations.
Elders React 


I hope to continue to write for you and thank you for reading. Expect more articles coming soon!

No comments: